Legislative Assembly of Ontario. Bill 193, Payday Advances Act
1. Order the payday lender to stop making use of such product.
2. Order the payday lender to retract the declaration or publish a modification of equal prominence to your initial book.
Straight to a hearing
(2) A payday loan provider whom gets a purchase for the Registrar under subsection (1) is eligible to attract your order into the Tribunal and part 12 relates, with necessary adjustments, to a purchase under this part into the manner that is same it pertains to a proposition because of the Registrar under area 12.
(3) an purchase for the Registrar under subsection (1) takes impact straight away, however if a payday loan provider appeals your order, the Tribunal may give a stay through to the disposition for the appeal.
Pre-approval of marketing product
(4) In the event that payday loan provider will not allure a purchase under this part or if perhaps your order or a variation from it is upheld because of the Tribunal, the payday loan provider shall, if needed to achieve this because of the Registrar, distribute all statements it promises to use in any ad, circular, pamphlet or material become posted in the slightest towards the Registrar for approval before book for such duration because the Registrar specifies.
Problem to Registrar
30. (1) The Registrar may be given an issue from anybody alleging that the payday loan provider has neglected to conform to this Act or even the laws or has breached a disorder of a licence.
Leer másLegislative Assembly of Ontario. Bill 193, Payday Advances Act