Understanding calories – Healthy fat. Checking calories in meals
- Weight and height chart
- Concealed factors behind fat gain
- 9 reasons that are medical gaining fat
- How to speed up my metabolic rate?
- The facts about carbohydrates
- Understanding calories
- Extremely calorie that is low
- Calorie checker
- Begin the NHS fat loss program
- Subscribe for losing weight e-mail help
- Just just just How weight that is much you ought to lose?
- 12 ideas to assist you to shed weight
- Non-food benefits for slimming down
- How exactly to program
- Begin weight that is losing
- Top food diets review
- 10 weight reduction urban myths
- Keep fat off
- Should you shed weight fast?
- Exactly exactly just How your GP will allow you to slim down
- How exactly to drop some weight in a wheelchair
- Handling weight by having a learning impairment
- The National Child Dimension Programme
- Obese kids aged 2 to 5
- Exactly what can i actually do if my son or daughter is overweight?
- Exactly what do i really do if my son or daughter is quite obese?
- Underweight grownups
- Maintaining your fat up in later on life
- Underweight boys that are teen
- Underweight girls that are teen
- Supporting somebody by having an eating condition
- Underweight young ones aged 2 to 5
- Underweight kiddies aged 6 to 12
The total amount of energy in a product of drink or food is calculated in calories.
Once we drink and eat more calories than we burn up, our bodies keep the surplus as excessive fat. If this continues, with time we might gain weight.
An average man needs around 2,500kcal (10,500kJ) a day to maintain a healthy body weight as a guide.
That figure is around 2,000kcal (8,400kJ) a day for an average woman.
These values may differ according to age, size and amounts of physical working out, among other facets.
Leer másUnderstanding calories – Healthy fat. Checking calories in meals